February 2nd, 2021,
This is very important! Dad ran some spherical geometric calculations on dates known that he understood from the manuscript. The Calculations are as follows:
This is a date calculation based on direct evidence from Voynich.
- Tropic of Cancer: 23.436806°
- Tropic of Capricorn: -23.436806°
- Winter Solstice: December 12, 1450
- Spring equinox; June 12, 1450
- Number of days between events: 91.25
- If 23.436806° is December 12 then the new date is …
- Page 25
- 2° 46’ N
- 2.76667/23.436806= 0.118048
- 0.118048×91.25= rounds up to 11 days
- 11 days toward summer is June 23
- Page 60
- 1° 53’ S
- 1.88333/23.436806= 0.080358
- 0.080358×91.25= rounds down to 7 days
- 7 days toward summer is June 19
- Average of the two dates is June 21, 1450 (year of ephemeris)
- Date the Voynich Voyage began is June 21 minus one lunar cycle
- June 21 – 28 days = May 25
- May 25, 1420; Henry the Navigator was appointed governor of the Military Order of Christ of the Knights Templar.
From the above understanding of the date of the manuscript. Henry the Navigator was appointed May 25, 1420 and the Kirkcudbright bay was given a special treaty to trade anywhere in the world by 1425. What this means is that the Voynich Manuscript was made before exploration and that Templars had been traveling to Canada / Brazil / Africa / India through the Atlantic in secret for centuries. And makes the Voynich Manuscript the most important document ever written. Which also calls into question the date of 1375 of the Catalan Atlas that had islands that were not “discovered” until 1419.
Conspiracy Theory of the Medieval ages! BOOM. Mic Drop.